My toothache was cured by the best dentist

 In the month of January, I was in Kolkata. I went there to attend the marriage of my best friend. It was a full house ceremony of 6 days, and I wanted to attend them all. On the 2nd day of the ceremony, I felt a sharp pain in one of my teeth.

best dentist in Kolkata

 I thought it to be a mere pain that would go with time. But the pain persisted, and there was swelling around that particular tooth. I had a fever too, and a constant headache was disturbing me more. My friend told her brother to bring some over-the-counter medications such as ointment, paracetamols, and painkillers so that I could attend her big day. Yes, thankfully, I could attend her marriage, but whenever the action of those painkillers would go, my toothache returned to and made me suffer like anything. I had to take the help of a dentist. My friend suggested to me the best dentist in Kolkata. I made an appointment with the dentist and visited him. He checked my teeth thoroughly and performed a few tests. He said that I had an abscessed tooth which was a type of bacterial infection that took place inside the center of my tooth. My fever and headache were also caused due to this oral condition, he added. He prescribed a few medicines and also advised me to rinse my mouth with warm saltwater. After a week, the pain went away completely, and I came back to Bangalore safely. I thank the dentist of the best dental clinic in Kolkata for curing me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments