My PCOS was an obstruction- A gynecologist treated me

PCOS and pregnancy:

best gynecologist in Kolkata


I got married five years ago. Everything was going well. Both my husband and I are working. After 2 years of our marriage, we decided to extend our family and bring our child into the world. Unfortunately, all our attempts were failing. We decided to visit a gynecologist based in Kolkata. The doctor gave us some tests. The reports came. My husband was perfectly alright and the problem was in me. I had polycystic ovary syndrome. The doctor asked me if I had any kind of problem regarding my menstrual cycle. I informed him that from the very beginning of my menstrual cycle, I used to have irregular periods. Even my mother and my grandmother had the same irregular periodic cycle. I used to have heavy bleeding and that time of the month used to be very tiring for me. I was overweight also. So, the doctor advised me to start with exercise, as the first thing I had to do to fight PCOS was to lose weight. For that, I started exercising regularly and followed the diet advised by my gynecology doctor. He told me to modify my lifestyle which will help me reduce insulin resistance and improve ovulation. I was under his treatment for a long time. His patience and encouragement along with his treatment gave me confidence. I obeyed all that he advised. Now, I am a proud mother of my twin babies. He is the best gynecologist in Kolkata I must say. Without his guidance and treatment, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy my motherhood. I really thank my gynecologist doctor for making me believe in myself again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments