A gynaecologist helped me defeat my PCOS

A few years back, suddenly I started gaining a lot of weight. Before that, I used to have a slim body structure. I immediately consulted with a friend who was a nutritionist by profession. She made a diet chart for me, and I started eating accordingly. It didn’t work. I gained more weight. I noticed heavy bleeding during my periods, but it wasn’t the case previously. As a matter of fact, I even started hitting the gym, but none worked for me. I observed some abnormal hair growth in my belly area and acne on my face. I was afraid. I stay alone in Kolkata, and I had no idea what to do. A friend recommended a clinic, and I made an appointment with a gynaecologist there.

best gynaecologists in Kolkata


 She is considered to be one of the bestgynaecologists in Kolkata. The doctor advised me to go for some tests, and those were a pelvic exam, an ultrasound, and a few blood tests. I got those tests done from the same clinic, and it took only 2 to 3 hours to hand over the reports. I had polycystic ovary syndrome, which is commonly known as PCOS. The gynaecologist advised me not to be stressed as it could worsen the situation. She prescribed some medicines along with some essential lifestyle changes, which I maintained thoroughly. I was under her medication for a few months. Today, I am totally cured. I got married two years back, and it’s been a month that I am blessed with a baby girl. I thank the best gynaecologist in Kolkata from the core of my heart for providing the right treatment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments