The skin doctor treated my melasma




While I was pregnant, I noticed some dark patches on my nose. I used whitening creams to remove those patches but it was of no use. It increased day by day, and a few days later, it affected my forehead, cheeks, and chin too. My husband told me to stay calm as it might b a side effect of my pregnancy. I kept on using skin whitening creams, but I hardly noticed any change. After my delivery, I thought those patches would vanish. It remained the same. Whoever came to meet my son asked about my patches. I started feeling ugly. I was morally broken and lost all my confidence. I didn’t know what to do. I stopped stepping out of my house because of those black and brownish patches on my face. Then my husband took me to a skin doctor in Salt Lake. He said it was a skin condition called melasma. He wanted to know if I was on birth control pills before my pregnancy. I confessed that yes, I was taking those pills as we didn’t want a baby so early, and it was an accidental pregnancy. He said that those pills were the reason behind my melasma. The mental stress about my appearance also contributed to the spread. He told me not to worry anymore and assured my fast recovery. He suggested me to go for mesotherapy to get rid of those dark patches. After two sessions, I noticed a change on my face. The dark patches were becoming lighter with each session. After 5 sessions, there was no sign of those pigmentations. I got my confidence back. I thank the skindoctor in Salt Lake for treating my melasma.

Post a Comment

0 Comments