My aunt's toothache was cured by a dentist

 My aunt stays in Salt Lake. My brother got stuck in Bangalore due to the suddenly imposed lockdown in India for Coronavirus. So, he told me to take care of my aunt as she had never stayed alone for so long before that. One day, my aunt called me and said that she had a severe toothache. 

best dentists in Kolkata


The pain was so intense that she was even unable to talk properly. I had no idea where to take her during the pandemic. A friend told me that there was a health clinic near my aunt's house where I would get the appointment of the bestdentists in Kolkata. So, I checked for the health clinic in Google and booked an appointment with a dentist. I took my aunt there in the evening, and the dentist checked her oral health thoroughly. He said that one of her teeth was in bad condition and the immense pain was a result of that. That particular tooth of hers was in need to be removed, added the dentist. I called my brother for suggestions, and he told me to follow the dentist's advice. The dentist removed my aunt's tooth the next day and provided some medicines, ointments, etc. Not only the dentist but also all the staff members of that health clinic maintained all the safety precautions to fight Covid-19. My aunt is cured now, and I thank the best dentist in Salt Lake for helping us in such a situation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments