My friend suggested me a family physician

I have recently shifted to Kolkata as I have changed my job. I have taken a flat in Newtown a year back and there I stay with my wife, son and old parents. As I am new here, I have no clear idea about this place and its facilities, so, a friend who stays nearby helps me almost every time I am in need of good suggestions. After I reached here, within a week, I started searching for a family physician near my house as my parents are quite old and my son is only 3 years old. My friend told me about a health clinic in Newtown where I could make an appointment with the best doctors. Moreover, all the medical tests are done there as it is one of the bestpath labs in Newtown.

best path labs in Newtown


One day, suddenly, my father fell ill, and I took my father to the doctor in the clinic in Newtown suggested by my friend. The doctor checked my father thoroughly. As he was having chest pain, he prescribed a few tests, and we were fortunate enough to get all the tests done under one shelter in that health clinic in Newtown. It’s an all-in-one clinic where we get the best service of almost all the probable tests and the best doctors in entire Kolkata. The medicines the doctor prescribed worked wonders, and my father was fine within a few days. He is the best family physician near me, as if he weren’t there that day, I don’t know where I could have taken my father for treatment. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments