The best gastroenterologist treated me


 

I usually cannot digest spicy food as I have some issues with my digestive system. So, whenever I go to an invitation or so, I try to avoid food items that are way too spicy for me to digest and prefer to eat less spicy food items. A few months back, I was bored of consuming homemade food items as there was a lockdown due to the pandemic, so I ordered food from outside. I was pleased even to see the food when it got delivered. I enjoyed the food with my family, and everything was fine. From that night, I started vomiting. I vomited at least 8 to 9 times that night. In the morning, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and could not eat anything. I searched for a gastro doctor near me and booked an appointment. We visited him in the evening in a nearby health clinic. He checked me thoroughly and asked about my symptoms. He advised me to get some tests done immediately. I readily got those tests done in that health clinic as they had a pathology lab too. He saw the reports and said that the reason behind my condition was food poisoning. He prescribed a few medicines and told me to get an upper GI endoscopy done and also asked me to avoid outside food for some days. I obeyed all that the doctor advised me to do. I thank the doctor from the core of my heart for treating me right during such a pandemic situation. Now, I am completely fine. He is the best gastroenterologist in Kolkata.

Post a Comment

0 Comments