I found the best blood test lab in Kolkata

 


I was in search of a safe blood test lab during the pandemic situation

During the first phase of lock down, my grandmother suddenly fell ill. She was feeling restless and was unable to explain how she was feeling. My grandmother is 73 years old. We did not want to take any risk about her health, so I called our home physician. He heard everything but told us that he would not be able to come to our house to see my grandmother because of the pandemic. He asked to get some tests done immediately as my grandmother was unable to enunciate her misery. We helplessly asked the doctor where we should take her during this pandemic; he told us about a health clinic in New town. “This place is safe, and all the staff members are maintaining all the safety measures,” he added. The health clinic was quite near to our house, so my father and I drove her there. I was impressed by the instant actions taken by the members of that health clinic. They did all the tests hassle-freely and handed over the reports within a few hours. All of them were extremely prompt, and we also found that all the safety measures against covid-19 were taken seriously by each of the staff members. This, in my opinion, is one of the bestblood test labs in Kolkata.

Post a Comment

0 Comments