I am extremely satisfied with the services of the blood test center

Introduction

I was in search of a good blood test center for my uncle’s tests prescribed by a doctor. Due to the pandemic situation, I was afraid to take him to any diagnostic center as he had co-morbidities. I called a friend who recently had taken his father to a nearby diagnostic center. The friend suggested a health care center with a fully-equipped diagnostic center and skilled medical staff members.

blood test centers in Kolkata

Experience

I took my uncle for his blood test there and found out that the health care center had taken all the needed safety precautions during this pandemic. All the staff members and the security guards were wearing masks and face shields; here and there, I could find out bottles of sanitizers. I was relieved to see the same as I was really worried due to my uncle’s condition and age. The well-mannered and prompt medical staff members quickly took my uncle’s blood. My uncle said that he could hardly feel any pain during the session. This, in my opinion, is one of the best and fastest blood test centers in Kolkata. It is situated in Newtown near my house. I got my uncle’s report by that evening and later I came to know from the doctor that it was accurate.

Conclusion

I am extremely satisfied with the prompt services of the best blood test center in Kolkata. I highly recommend this health care center for not only blood tests but also for other pathological tests. The lab technicians are skilled and experienced and are always there at your service with smiling faces.

Post a Comment

0 Comments