My grandma's knee pain is in control-thanks to the orthopedic

 My grandmother is 70 years old. From my childhood, I have seen her being extremely active. Age is just a number to her. Whenever we would tell her not to work so much, she would say that she was fine because she had been working no matter what. 

best orthopedic in Kolkata

She always feared that if she would stop working, sit idly and rest, she would lose her ability to work. She has always been a superwoman. But a few years back, when my grandma started suffering from joint and knee pain, my mother asked her not to work so much. But she would never hear what we said and kept on working. When she had nothing left to do, she would start dusting the house alone in spite of having 2 all-time maids. But when the pain curbed her ability to work, it made her mentally unfit. My father decided to take her to the best orthopedic in Kolkata, associated with a health clinic near our house in Newtown. He booked an appointment with the orthopedic and took my grandma there. The doctor prescribed a few medicines and some easy exercises that would reduce her pain. The doctor also said that my grandma's vision about life was absolutely correct and told her to keep working but not much. Now, my grandma's joint and knee pain are in control, and she is leading an everyday life like before. I thank the bestorthopedic in Kolkata for treating my grandma.

Post a Comment

0 Comments