My gynaecologist helped me check my heavy menstrual bleeding

 I never had a problematic menstrual cycle. Yes, the pain related to the same was there, of course. After my first child was born, my menstrual cycle was totally painless. Neither I had heavy bleeding, nor did I have menstrual cramps like before. There was a long 5 years gap between my first child’s birth and my second child’s birth. Everything was going well before I went through my second normal delivery. After my younger son’s birth, my menstrual cycle totally changed. Menstrual cramps and heavy bleeding became a routine during my menstrual cycle time. I used to remain extremely tired during those days of the month. As a result, I could not take proper care of my family. I was worried. I told my husband about this problem, and he booked my appointment with the bestgynaecologist in Kolkata. The doctor checked me thoroughly and advised me to opt for a few tests before starting his treatment.

best gynaecologist in Kolkata


The tests were as follows:

  • Blood test- To check if I have an issue with Haemoglobin deficiency, thyroid disorder, or abnormalities like blood clotting.
  • Ultrasound- An imaging test to observe the condition of my uterus, pelvis, and ovaries.

After all the tests were done, we went to the doctor along with all the reports. The doctor prescribed a few medications and some lifestyle changes. I followed all the instructions given by the famous gynaecologist doctor in Kolkata. I am happy to declare that I am completely fine now. My menstrual cycle has come back to normal. I thank the doctor from the bottom of my heart.

Post a Comment

0 Comments