The dentist helped me during the lockdown

During the lockdown of 2020, April, like every IT professional, I was working from home. I did not dare to go out of my house if not necessary. One day, after brushing my teeth in the morning, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the gum near my wisdom teeth. 

best dentist in Saltlake

The dull pain persisted. A constant bad taste in the mouth troubled me. I tried to lessen my discomfort with some home remedies but failed. I hardly got a dentist to get my oral health checked. A friend told me about a clinic, and I searched about it. There, I got an appointment with the best dentist in Saltlake. I visited him, and he checked my teeth. He said that the pain had occurred because of the swollen gum near my wisdom teeth. He prescribed some medicines. I started taking those medicines without wasting time, and the pain decreased with time. He also had advised me not to put pressure on that particular portion. The dentist told me to have a liquid diet for at least a week. I also washed my mouth with slightly warm salt water twice a day, as per my doctor’s advice. I obeyed everything that he had advised. After a few days, he again checked me, and I was fine. I will never forget my dentist, who provided me with the proper treatment during such a hard time when everything was closed because of the lockdown.

Post a Comment

0 Comments