I took my daughter to the best gynaecologist

 Two years back, my daughter suddenly felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She was on the 6th day of her periods then. She never used to have pain during her menstrual cycle as it was in our heredity that we hardly felt abdominal discomfort during our menstrual cycle like other women. 

best gynaecologist in Kolkata


I gave her paracetamol to ease her pain, but it did not help much. My daughter told me that she had very light periods for the past two months. I did not want to take a risk, so I decided to consult the best gynaecologist in Kolkata. I made an appointment with a gynaecologist. We visited the doctor in a nearby health clinic. The doctor checked my daughter thoroughly and prescribed some tests. I got those tests done immediately in the pathology lab of the same health clinic in Newtown. The reports came, and my daughter was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). I was even worried about her increased weight for the past few months. The gynaecologist said that her PCOS was the reason behind all her discomfort related to her menstrual cycle and her extra pounds. Her treatment started, and the doctor provided her with some medication along with a few lifestyle changes. My daughter adopted all the changes and obeyed all that the gynaecologist had asked her to follow. Today, my daughter is fine and is out of danger. I thank the best gynaecologist in Kolkata from the core of my heart.

Post a Comment

0 Comments