I was relieved after the dentist treated me

For the past few days, I was suffering from a toothache. Towards the beginning, the pain was bearable, but with time it got worse, and I was unable to consume any hard or semi-hard food items. I also had a fever, and I noticed swelling around that particular tooth.

best dentist in Kolkata

I did not want to bother my parents because they were quite far. If I let them know, they would panic and try to come to Kolkata during this pandemic, and I did not want that. So, I shared about my toothache with a friend, and she told me to rinse my mouth with a mixture of salt and lukewarm water. She also brought me some over-the-counter medicines, but all those temporarily eased the pain. My friend’s father told me about the best dentist in Kolkata. “You will be able to visit him in the health clinic near your house,” uncle added. I did not want to take any further risk. So, I did exactly what uncle advised and booked an appointment with that dentist near my house in Newtown. I visited him the next day, and after thoroughly checking my oral health, the dentist said that I had an abscessed tooth which was causing me so much discomfort. He performed a root canal that solved my oral issue. Now, I am able to eat all hard and semi-hard food items without fear. I am thankful to the bestdentist in Kolkata for providing the best possible treatment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments